Selling a personal home can be daunting, but with my expertise and my company’s resources, it can be accomplished with maximum skill and minimum stress.
Before listing your Main Line home I will carefully analyze its key features and make staging recommendations to ensure your home appeals to its target buyer. I will also thoroughly analyze the market and formulate a pricing recommendation based on both experience and market realities.
Leveraging Technology and Internet
I apply years of marketing and promotional experience to think well beyond the sign in the ground, open houses and pictures in the Multiple Listing Service. Leveraging new technology allows me to reach thousands of prospective buyers and sellers by purchasing the featured listing service on Realtor.com®, the country’s #1 real estate website. Because I am a Trulia Pro®, and Zillow® Premier Agent, your home receives a higher level of exposure on these popular real estate sites as well. In addition, through syndication services of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach, you’ll receive broad, on-line exposure through more than a dozen global search engines that drive buyers to my listings from all over the world.
I recognize the power of social media, using Facebook®, my personal blog (sometimes seen on Philly.com®), You Tube® and virtual tours with amazing photos and copy to showcase your home to buyers locally and literally around the world. I may even send out a 4-color postcard to your neighbors encouraging them to bring their friends into the neighborhood.
Enlisting the Efforts of Other Real Estate Professionals
Effective marketing also means calling on my fellow real estate professionals. This includes reaching out to:
- The Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach network
- Referral and relocation resources
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Direct promotion to other real estate professionals
- Consult with you to fine-tune our marketing strategy, as needed
- Maintain communication with you.
Finally, I use the highest level of software for contracts and offer you the latest on-line tools that seamlessly manage every aspect of your entire transaction.
The Selling Process Simplified
Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements and rest assured I will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review “agency” choices and select appropriate working relationship
- Establish pricing strategy
- Discuss Marketing Plan that might include some staging
Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement/staging recommendations
- Carry out scheduled marketing activities
- Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers through open houses
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Monitor results of marketing activities
- Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
Review Offer(s) and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Discuss each offer in detail
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
- Negotiation and possible counter offers
- Reach final agreement
Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
- Deposit Buyer’s earnest money
- Sign documents
- Review title search
- Inspections: monitor and negotiate findings if necessary
- Removal of any remaining contingencies (appraisal/mortgage, etc.,)
- Buyer’s final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from Buyer
- Record title
- Relocation of Seller, possession of property by Buyer
- Help you find your new home, as needed
- Assist you with relocation, as needed
- Provide resources for other after-sale home issues